Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mad as a Hornet: Hillary Victorious in Pennsylvania? Where are the Gladiators and the mood elevators when you need them?

Thank God my father the doctor taught me to never throw out old medicine, the expiration dates are just the tricks of the voracious money-hungry pharmaceutical companies...because I'll be digging through my drawers looking for help from the 1990's tomorrow, now that I have got to accept the fact that the Democrats are no damn good either.I want to be a Democrat, I really do, and I have tried, I mean Georgie Porgie has made a joke out of the Republicans, but if you can't be proud of the Democrats either, then what do you do?

This has been ridiculous. The Democrats, hee-haw, hee-haw, donkey-time. Bill Clinton, oink-oink. The Republicans, asses and brain-washees, I can't take it anymore! Michelle Obama said she was proud of her country for the first time, I think maybe I've been proud of my country for the last time, and I can't even remember when it was. Maybe when Al Gore gracefully accepted the Nobel Prize. I forget. I've had it! I'm heading for the hills! How could such dirty politics as the Clintons play lead the voters to the booth in her behalf? I wasn't even that sure about Obama, but this victory for Hillary is enough to make me renounce my citizenship. I am a woman in a fury right now, and at least ready to throw it in and jump back to the Republicans, who rocked my cradle.

No doubt I'll erase this after I sleep on it, but as for now, I'm ready to fight it out for a hundred years. That's no way to go to bed, but there's no one in the bed to make up with, as mom always advised. Don't go to bed mad, they say, work it out, but guess what? Tonight I would take a tranquilizer from the 2000 election days, if I had it, and my brain's internal defragmenter would find what it needs in that old thing, and I'd start new tomorrow. Back to work, back to hope, back to dreaming through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment