Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hillary's Condescension Toward Barack Won't Work!

I turned a corner, and felt protective of Barack when I heard Hillary's condescending remark about Barack's performance in the debate the other night. "He's very frustrated...looking for a fight." Please, Hillary! Barack's trying to stay above the fray. Get your claws out of him! Tell Bill his so-called headgames are not going to work- Bill looks like he's been having acid flashbacks- that man needs a rest.

Have Hillary's doctors injected her with some stamina-enhancing speedo monster adrenaline drug or implanted a computer chip in her brain? Is she human? Is there any document or verbal exchange she can't recall in the heat of battle? How is it possible to have such an acutely venomous memory at her age? If she's being treated with some sort of performance enhancing hormones- won't she eventually crash? What goes up must come down. She can't sustain this pace for long! Someone stop her!

My daughter texted, joking, the other night during the debate that Hillary is a powerhouse, a machine, a monster, scary, but that she feels safe just having her on the TV in her house. I thought that was one of the funniest observations I have heard- will Hillary win just because she (and Bill) are superhumanly smart? She might.

I'm feeling protective of Barack, and I doubt I'm the only one. But what I would love to see is this: Why doesn't Barack just stand up and say "I'm half white! At least. Let's not forget my mother! I went to Punahou! I was summa cum laude at Harvard Law! I'm not some little ghetto boy made good!"

Please Hillary. Stop giving Barack those ugly hateful dirty looks. Sticks and stones will break his bones but names will never hurt him. Well, actually I know better, considering the electorate, of course names can hurt. But I'm losing whatever admiration for Hillary I had, because of that petty mean streak of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment