Friday, June 13, 2008

For Those of us Who Love Tim Russert: Watch Him Passing the Torch

On March 5th Tim Russert came onto the set of Morning Joe in a curiously elevated mood and talked briefly about a new age, and appeared to be greeting everyone effusively on the heels of some sort of Obama victory, and seemed to be passing the torch. I wondered why he had such an air of satisfied finality, pulling away, and he was over-the-top with happiness. Watch it if you can- probably only his wife or son Luke could have the clout to access it. But I swear, he seems to have a notion during his entry to the studio that he is nearing his end, there's a sense of finality, job well done. I know this because I started a blog about it that day that I never published because it seemed too strange.I don't know how to access footage of that day or I would post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment