Wednesday, March 5, 2008

How Does Hillary Do It? Do people forget about her dark side? I'm giving up the news! I'm heading for the hills!

I woke up in a rainstorm and ran downstairs to see the returns. I am flabbergasted that Hillary appears to have won the popular vote in Ohio and Texas. The people like her, they really like her! Do they forget about her dark side? Could I ever? Even though the math is not in her favor for delegates,this is huge. She has won the big glamourous states. The party seniors won't take her out for a talk behind the woodshed, not yet. We won't get to see that concession speech, with Bill looking like a haggard sheepdog at her side, not yet.

Last month I put together a little Hillary collage and I am going to dig it out again to remind people of the dark side of Hillary. My cousin thinks Hillary has sold her soul, and has sold some folks down the river in her efforts to get back to the White House. None of us will ever know all the details, but I believe that. Hillary turned on the charm in the last few weeks, but that charm may very well be just a thin veneer over a desperate woman. If Hillary wins the nomination, a lot of folks I know will start turning hopefully toward McCain. I can't stand how people are afraid of Obama's change, I can't stand any more of the news, the constant speculation, the uncertainty, the Clinton machine. I've been reading about San Miguel de Allende and I think I'm going to sell the house and head for them thar hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment