Monday, March 24, 2008

Were all Three Candidates' Files Really Compromised? Or is it just a Clinton Ploy?

I don't believe that all three candidates' files were breached at the State Department. I think there was quick action by the Clintons to cover up their own work. If they had been caught having one of their servile syncophants snoop into Obama's passport files, (and let's face it, they must have really good connections all over the place)- they would have been 100% FINITO! So if you're a Clinton, what do you do when you're in danger of being caught red-handed? You get the story out there right away that you are a victim too. Your files were breached too. And oh, let's throw McCain's files in there too. I doubt it! It's just a minor variation of the cowardly liar's "Deny, deny, accuse" tactic.

Chris Matthews made a tremendously strong denouncement of the Clintons this morning on Good Morning Joe. Although he was definitely not coming close to suggesting what I just said in the paragraph above, he was so fervent in his denunciation that Mika Brzezinski asked him if he was giving an endorsement of Obama (which he denied, of course). If it comes up on Youtube, I'll stick it in here.

Walter Shapiro's column, at Salon.com, made me laugh out loud this morning, when he said the Democrats are "down to seeds and stems." I don't think the fighting is as bad as people say, at least not where Obama is concerned. Yes, the Clintons are as bad as everyone says, but I just don't get the feeling that Obama is fighting the filthy tooth and nail battle that the Clintons are. He stays cleaner, cooler, calmer. I definitely would rather have him answering the phone at 3 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment