Sunday, August 3, 2008

Almost back to Normal! 3 of my Daughters getting ready for the Opening of the Chelsea

 
Posted by Picasa


The Grand Opening of the Chelsea Hotel in Atlantic City was a huge success. Missed my daughter and son-in-law and grand-daughter who had just left for Hawaii...had seen them all when I arrived home...they prepared an amazing welcome home.....my other four were there at the Chelsea Opening....all absolutely divine....The place is so exciting! Although I am still in recovery from India-just inexplicable overwhelming fatigue, and slept through most festivities, I still managed to rouse myself in a timely fashion for the generous gratis sustenance at mealtimes!Congratulations to Curtis and Craig, to all the investors, and all of those who worked so successfully to get things up and running. Jolly good!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! One for the ages. Wish I was in it! (And of course the Leh photos are gorgeous too!) xo, L.

    ReplyDelete