Friday, August 8, 2008

How to Look like a Fool While being Honored and Cherished by Your Eternal Superiors

I am so grateful to have met and mingled with these divine Ladakhi people, so far superior in every way I can think of to me and those other vain, lazy, humorless, non-purposeful people I have met in the world. I thank God and Buddha and all Christs for lifetimes to come, for LEHO, LADAKH, my time there in this lifetime, and all the sentient beings in this universe who feel what I am trying to express.

I feel that despite my foolish and fat appearance there in that Holy Land, that I am blessed to have accompanied my daughter Honna there on what I believe will be a very important part of her life, and the future life of Ladakh.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment